1. What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information that you provide on our website or provide to us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login information; email address; password; computer information, connection, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response time, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to view the page. We also collect personal information (including name, email address, password, messages); payment details (including credit card information), comments, reviews, product reviews, recommendations, and a personal profile.
2. How do we collect information?
When you make a transaction through our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the above reasons.
3. Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
1. to provide and manage Services;
2. To provide our users with the continued assistance and technical support;
3. to be able to contact our visitors and users through General or personalized service notifications and advertising messages;
4. to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and / or assumed non-personal information that we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our services;
5. to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. How do we store, use, share and disclose the personal information of our visitors?
Our company is hosted on the platform Wix.com. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data can be stored through a data warehouse Wix.com, databases and General applications Wix.com. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered Wix.com and used by our company, comply with PCI-DSS standards, which are managed by the PCI security standards Board, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure processing of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you of your account, resolve issues with your account, resolve a dispute, collect commissions or funds, get your opinion through surveys, send updates about our company, or, if necessary, contact you to ensure compliance with our User agreement, applicable local laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you by email, phone, message, or mail.
- To ensure that visitors to our site get the maximum benefit and pleasure from visiting it.
- To identify users who have registered on our site.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, performance, and efficiency of the Wix platform.
-To ensure the security and reliability of the platform.
7. How can visitors to our site withdraw their consent?
If you no longer want us to process your data, please contact us by email or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Questions and contact information.
If you would like to: access, correct, change or delete any personal information we have about you, you can contact us by email: email@example.com